Thank you for your interest! Our 2018 Vendor Marketplace APPLICATIONS HAVE CLOSED.
we look forward to connecting with you for our 2019 festival!
Showcase your brand in front of over 30K Mammoth visitors, and reach some of the world's most passionate and dynamic brand Ambassadors who are influencing millions of customers daily.
We anticipate Festival attendance to be at 300+, and our event dates are shared with the Mammoth Half Marathon, which hosted 1500 runners and their families/friends in 2017. Our marketplace will be open to the public and located in The Village at Mammoth, which is the epicenter of Mammoth Lakes nightlife, restaurants, shops, and steps away from premier lodging and Village Gondola.
Who Visits Mammoth?
- 2.8 million people visit Mammoth Lakes per year
- 70% of visitors have earned a college degree
- 59% earn annual income greater than 75K
- 35,000 visitors (including 1500 marathon runners) are projected during the MYF weekend
A Little on Yoga and Yogis
- Over 36 million Americans practice yoga (up from 20 million in 2012)
- Yoga in America is a $27 billion industry
- Yoga products boast $9.3 Billion in U.S. annual sales (up 75% in the last 5 years)
- 71% of Yogis have earned a college degree
- 70% of Yogis earn annual income greater than 75K
As space is limited, we're choosing business owners and brands that will be a perfect fit for our Festival, attendees, and offer a unique and light hearted vibe. We strive to promote locally and organically made products that align with the values of a healthy, peaceful and vibrant lifestyle. While we would love to offer a space to a multitude of Vendors, we thank you for understanding that we are unable to accommodate every request. If you don't hear back this year, we hope to connect for 2019!
- 10x10 pop up tent (if you have your own, great! We'd love you to showcase your brand)!
- 6' x 3' table with linen
- Complimentary Electricity & Wifi (*please send us your amp requirements)
- Company logo & link on website
- Listing in our Festival program
- 3 single class tickets per booth
Food Vendors: What You Need to Know
- Grills and/or cooking equipment are not provided
- All food and beverage tents must be equipped with a 12x12 tarp covering the ground under each & every 10x10 tent
- Tarps are not provided by the festival
- Propane grills are preferred by the Village Neighborhood Company (VNC) for cooking
- All food vendors must obtain a Temporary Food Application with the Mono County Health Dept.
Please note: While Village security is onsite until 3am, overnight security is NOT provided or guaranteed by the Festival.