- Experience California's spectacular high sierra at its late spring best...before the summer crowds arrive
- Practice yoga in multiple scenic settings
- SUP Yoga in the Mammoth Lakes Basin at Pokonobe Lodge
- Yoga in the meadow at the historic Hayden Cabin alongside Mammoth Creek
- Forest meditation, slackline yoga, and sound bathing at Twin Lakes Art Gallery
- Yoga Market featuring artisanal vendors, live music, wholesome food and beverage
- Practice, explore, relax, and leave the rest to us
Bringing together leaders who are passionate about personal improvement both mindfully and physically. Workshops, yoga sessions and outdoor activities are accessible to yogis and instructors of all levels and styles. Speaking panels focus on diverse subjects such as injury prevention, meditation, and innovative teaching methods.
Spend time exploring world class hiking & biking trails and countless pristine alpine lakes, each with its own charm. Bliss out in natural hot springs with breathtaking 360° views. Enhance your teaching skillset and/or your practice, all the while nourishing your body and soul. However you choose to spend your time, we know you'll create unforgettable experiences.